The All-New 6.7L Power Stroke® Engine.
It Maximizes The Super Duty's Productivity.
The all new 6.7L Power Stroke®
V-8 turbocharged diesel engine will deliver significantly improved torque and horsepower as well as class-leading fuel economy, enhancing productivity and further strengthening the Super Duty's position as class leader in towing and payload.
Lighter, more powerful and more fuel efficient (as well as B20 fuel compatible), this new 6.7L engine has seen extensive durability testing through the equivalent of 250,000 miles.
- A new, lightweight compacted graphite iron engine block (160 lbs lighter than the current 6.4L)
- Aluminum cylinder heads (a Power Stroke® first) to reduce engine weight
- Piston-cooling jets for longer engine life
- "Instant Start" glow plugs for quick cold weather starts
- 390 HP and 735 lb-ft of torque
- Six bolts per cylinder head design
- The latest high-pressure Bosch common-rail fuel injection (29,000 psi)
- Up to five injection events per cylinder per cycle, helping reduce noise and emissions while improving performance
- Extreme precision piezoelectric injectors
- Industry-first, reversed inboard-exhaust / outboard-air intake system
Single-sequential Honeywell turbocharger:
- Includes an industry-first dual compressor turbine
- Combines the fast response of a small turbo with the high-capacity compression of a large turbine rotor.
Effective new emissions control system features:
- Integrated exhaust gas recirculation
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Virtually eliminates soot and greenhouse gases